Wine, Whistles & Wondrous Food
Saturday 8th October 7.30pm
The celebrated Dobcross Duo of David Morris (World Champion whistler, musician and all round good chap) and Simon Woods (Wine Connoisseur, Financial Times wine consultant and author of numerous wine books) will be teaming up with Woolyknit’s very own chef Anthony Byrom for an evening of wine tasting, gourmet food and music to raise money for Dr Kershaw’s hospice in the homely surrounds of The Woolyknit Café.
All for just £35 per head.
Berni Inn Night
Friday 18th November 7.30pm
Elvis at Christmas
Friday 16th December 7.30pm
£40 per head.
Brass by the Fire
Dates to be confirmed throughout December, date to be confirmed
Woolyknit is situated in the Warth Mill next to the picturesque Huddersfield Canal in Diggle, serving quality homemade food. Come have a lovely sit-down lunch or just have a cuppa and a cake on the comfy sofa next to our wood burning fires. We welcome doggies inside our new seating and dining area or you are welcome in the garden where everyone can enjoy a bit of alfresco dinning! Check out our breakfast (served until 11.30am) lunch and afternoon tea menus online using the links below or pop in and try something of our every changing specials boards.
Our Factory shop is a great day out, we hold regular workshops that can be booked online or in the shop. Our Monday and wednesday afternoon Knit & Natter groups are held weekly, no booking required along with our needle felt group on thursdays. We have a large car park at the rear next to the canal perfect for walking the dogs, having a shop and gettting a brew in the cafe.
What we sell:
- Our own range of real Britsh and Merino wools!
- Our own range of knitting patterns plus other brands.
- Wool Tops/Rovings - including merino and british.
- Ready to wear machine knitted garments using our own british wools.
- Stylecraft, sirdar, james bretts, Plus other acrylic wool ranges.
- Knitting needles, crochet hooks needle felting and other habadashery tools.
- Wide selection of materials for all you sews!
- Craft Books including knitting, crochet and sewing
Monday to Saturday:9am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm
Bank holidays: 10am - 4pm